Re: [MV] Brake Bleeder

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 18 2002 - 20:24:55 PDT

What I use is a clear plastic line the size which will fit over the brake
bleeder valve and long enough to reach from the furthest wheel to over the
side mirror then down to the master cyl for a closed loop. Makes it a one
man job and by using clear you see when the bubbles quit. And you will also
need a clamp at the wheel for when you move to another wheel. Wayne