Re: [MV] M35 fuel pump fuse fix?

From: Jim Newton (jnewton@laurel.com)
Date: Thu Jun 20 2002 - 00:44:49 PDT

Hi Ed...

>Radio Shack has the fuse that is for the fuel pump on the M35, I think it
>was about $3 for two of them.

I can just see the scenario now...

I go in to my local Radio Shack store, and ask the nice man for a
"fuse for an M35A2 deuce fuel pump" (I do not mention the fuse size,
amps, type, or anything to otherwise describe the fuse I need). The
nice man confidently looks through the shelves and catalog for about
an hour and a half. After he can't find any hint of anything having
to do with an M35A2, deuce or fuel pump, he turns to me and says "Oh,
yes, now I remember...these fuses are out of stock right now. We'll
have more in next week."

;)

I know, Radio Shack does actually have these. You just need to know
the package, amps and fuse type.

--

Jim "Ike" Newton

o 1984 M1007 CUCV Military Suburban 6.2 Liter (378 CID) Turbo-Diesel Engine 5/4 Ton Cargo Capacity, 4WD

o 1971 M35A2 Military Troop/Cargo Truck "Deuce and a Half" 478 CID Turbo-Diesel Multi-Fuel Engine Air Shift Front Axle 2 1/2 Ton Cargo Capacity, 6WD

See them at: http://www.CUCV.net