Re: [MV] M35 fuel pump fuse fix?

From: specwar (specwar@piace.com)
Date: Wed Jun 19 2002 - 19:56:02 PDT

You could probably put a fuseable link in line with the wire going to the fuse
under the cover. in place of the fuse under the cover you could substitue a
piece of copper tube of similar diameter since susing would be handled by the
fuse in the link.
these links can be found at any auto parts store.

Hope this helps,
Bob
M35A2C