Re: [MV] Master Cyl Lid

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Sun Jun 23 2002 - 13:21:13 PDT

I've got it now. What you have is the plastic plug that is put in the vent
hole for shipping. Apparently when your m/c was installed they never removed
the plastic and put the brass street el in for th vent. The plastic thing
you describe as the cap is actually the vent plug screwed into the cap. I
think a 3/4 wrench fits the cap which has a 4 flat boss on the top for
removal. Remove the whole cap then get the plastic out of the cap with it
off the truck. It came to me when you said a really small turkey baster.
The hole in the m/c is probably 1 1/2" Take a closer look, I'll bet I'm
right.

Kenneth Engle
Loxahatchee, FL U.S.A.
AM General M-35A2