Re: [MV] Insurance

From: Jim & Pat Winne (jwinne@nettally.com)
Date: Wed Jul 03 2002 - 15:09:10 PDT

Hi Keith,

State farm wrote my M-715 as a "recreational vehicle" with a 2000 mile per
year limit. They had me send a mileage form to them the first 2 years and
then realized that I did not put more than about 1000 miles a year on
it. They have not bothered me since. It only costs me about $119/ 6
months. The agent didn't even give the truck a second look. He just wrote
me a policy.

Jim (KB4IVH)
MVPA#17216