Re: [MV] Fw: Basic M35 info

From: Greg Booth (gbooth@kc.rr.com)
Date: Mon Jul 08 2002 - 20:10:56 PDT

Many years ago I went to the State Fair and they had a Engine sitting in a
stand "Running" It had a jack on the oil pan and was running on Slick 50. On
the side it had a instruments cluster with oil pressure water temp and
volts. They would run this motor at around 1500 RPM,S you could watch the
gauge reading almost 35-40 lbs. of pressure. Then they would drop the jack
and the oil pan down Oil pressure dropped to 0 they ran this motor for
almost a hour then jacked then pan back up and the motor would pick the oil
and have good pressure. They did this several times during the Fair.
Greg Booth MVPA # 24369