Re: [MV] 5 Ton Bridge trucks - use?

From: Thomas M McHugh (tmmchugh@juno.com)
Date: Thu Jul 18 2002 - 14:07:06 PDT

Dave,

During my 43 years military service, I drove bridge trucks when we were
short drivers. To my knowledge NJ & other states require you to submit
a travel route, get special permits & have a Wide Load guide vehicle.
It might also now require a heavy truck license.

Tom McHugh, NJ
1952 M38A1
M-416 Trailer
MVPA, MTA