Re: [MV] M151A2 wiper

From: Jim & Pat Winne (jwinne@nettally.com)
Date: Wed Aug 07 2002 - 19:26:22 PDT

If you are looking for a 24vdc electric wiper motor try a set from a Gamma
Goat (M-561). I bought a set of them new old stock for about $20 each with
the arm and blades. Some day I know that the old vacuum wipers on my M-715
cargo truck will not be fixable due to the fuel/vacuum pump becoming hard
to find. It will be easy to fix up a replacement. I already have the fuel
pump to replace the original (that does not have a vacuum pump on the other
side).

Jim
MVPA# 17216