Re: [MV] Gillespie Paint Problem

From: Buzz (buzz@softcom.net)
Date: Wed Aug 07 2002 - 20:47:01 PDT

John,
All primers are not the same, as you found out. Read the label carefully as to the type of primer
AND drying and recoat times. My guess would be that the primer dried out on you so that the color
coat couldn't bond to it. That's a real problem here in Nevada in the summer, I have to use the
slowest reducer that I can find.
GL,
Buzz