Re: [MV] Machine Gun advice

From: J. Lee (milveh@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Mon Aug 12 2002 - 22:09:32 PDT

Robert, just one persons opinion, but by the time you do all your research,
machine your parts and assemble one, which may or may not come out looking
like you wanted, you would have been far better off to contact somebody like
SARCO that sells the MG kits then all you need is some rivets and the right
side plate which you can make from aluminum. Just don't allow the bolt to
fire, but you know that. You can occassionally find a 1919 in the range of
$275-350. Thats what I did and in hindsight it was one of my better moves.

Next: Mechanics tip o' the day. If ya let the smoke out of yer wires they
won't work no more.

Jack (Smokin in California) Lee