Re: [MV] Deuce zirk grease fittings

From: GOTAM35 (gotam35@sc.rr.com)
Date: Thu Aug 15 2002 - 04:09:40 PDT

My truck appears to have 5,149 grease fittings. Maybe less. Seems like
that many. As for a gun the only way to go these days is with a air powered
gun. You hold the gun in on hand, the hose end in the other and pull the
trigger. Once you use one of these you will wonder how you ever got grease
in a fitting with an old gun. Joe.