Re: [MV] Deuce zirk grease fittings

From: Ron (rojoha@attbi.com)
Date: Thu Aug 15 2002 - 17:03:42 PDT

Only one way to find number of zerks...and proper lubes.... get lube order.
    Five ways to get that:
        1) Find LO at a show and buy it
         2) Someone gives you one
        3) go to ETM online
https://www.logsa.army.mil/etms/data/A/015350.pdf and get it for free
        4) go to www.military-media.com and order M35 CD for $19.95
(smartest and easiest)
        5) Portrayal Press...unknown price

    Air powered grease guns, SEARS...Sears has one that is single shot per
trigger pull (Orange colored), about $29.95. A better one (black colored)
that pushes grease until you let go of the trigger(has some kind of air
motor) for $49 or so and they also sell the rechargeable Lincoln unit for
about $200.
    I had one of the orange ones for two years before it stopped working for
unknown reason. Replaced it with another one and its still going strong.
Next one will be the $49 one, cause the one pull one squirt does get tedious
on a deuce. I used 4 cartridges on 1st deuce grease in.

    While you are at it, go here
http://208.190.133.201/deuce_and_a_half/065087.PDF and down load the
operators manual for the Deuce.

    Ronzo