M38A1 Vintage

From: Richard & Matt Tait (rtait@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Aug 15 2002 - 17:25:10 PDT

I am currently working on a M38A1 of unknown vintage. It is the center
bolt radiator guard type. It came out of Twentynine Palms Marine Corps.
base in 1971 according to the Form 97 I got with it. The manufacturer's
serial number is listed as 94201. The Jeep has never been registered
because it was sold as a truck body and frame. After all those years I
am putting it together again. Can anyone pin point the year this toy was
built?
Dick Tait MVPA #387