Re: [MV] Celebrate Freedom, but not here

From: Dave Ball (vought@msn.com)
Date: Mon Aug 19 2002 - 02:18:55 PDT

Jack...

I hope no one has to nuke anyone and if they do it sounds like the locals
there will never understand freedom is not something you buy at Walmart.
Besides I live 40 miles south of San Francisco and would hate to see a large
shock wave heading this way.
Although that is sometimes the price you pay for Freedom.
By the way I didn't catch the name of your town.... Purgatory

Dave Ball
vought@msn.com