Re: [MV] F.S. M105 1.5 Ton TRAILERS, 200-300.00, BOSTON

From: Jim & Pat Winne (jwinne@nettally.com)
Date: Thu Aug 22 2002 - 16:55:55 PDT

Bravo John,

Your explanation is exactly what I have always understood that the list is
supposed to operate like. I have no objections to occasional commercial
posts. I also like to get an idea of what things are worth. The thing
that can get to be tiresome is when one individual starts to become a large
percentage of the daily list traffic every day. I think that we all would
agree on that. Here's hoping that things will get worked out without a
"flamefest".

Jim (KB4IVH)
MVPA #17216