Re: [MV] YEEEKKKK...on ebay!

From: Steve Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Sun Aug 25 2002 - 15:43:58 PDT

AAAAAAARGH.... MY EYES!!!!!

As an owner of 10 Weasels, I must protest this mutation! I must protest
even stronger this statement by the butcher:

"Based on a rare WW2 1945 Studebaker "Weasel" Tank chassis"

AAAAAAAAAAARGH... just because something has tracks doesn't make it a
tank!! Either that or or the guys repaving the street a mile away are
using a fleet of tanks with buckets in front.

Well, this is as good as the guy that put an old 1960s Volvo body on top
of a Weasel up in Alaska. Worse, it was painted powder blue!

I must now go and weep for a couple of hours...

Steve