Re: [MV] M274 mule (possibly w/ terra tires) into M101A2 trailer?

From: Dave Ball (vought@msn.com)
Date: Mon Aug 26 2002 - 13:00:52 PDT

Neil
What ever trailer you get 101 or 103 make sure it has the drop leg in the
back down or has weight on the tongue or your mule will run you over if you
are standing in back or the trailer will send you flying or break your jaw
if the weight is all on the ass and you or someone else unhitches it from
the tow vehicle and it jackknifes.
I learned this like all the young recruits probably did by trying to crawl
in the back of the trailer while empty only to find myself on the ground
trying to collect my wits and my trailer tongue up in the air pretty
freighting the first time. really funny the second time.
People have been hurt a friend in Washington got nailed with two M37 brake
drums and yeah that left a mark.
You really Really need to get most of the weight in front of the axle if it
behind the axle look out duck and cover.

Dave