Anyone have a experience/knowledge on Winch Braden Model 36000

From: Surplusyes@aol.com
Date: Sat Sep 07 2002 - 06:34:48 PDT

Hi all need some guidance
   The XM147 Super Duck is running/floating fine, thanks for all the help the
list members have provided. I have a lot of small items remaining to do .
One of the items I want to get working properly is my winch. It is a
Braden Model 36000.
1. One lever from driver position engages the power takeoff from
transmission, always rotates in counterclockwise direction, regardless of
what position transmission is in.
2. Winch power shaft goes through another gear box with another lever that
has a slow and fast speed, but shaft still turns in counterclockwise
rotation.
3. The winch itself has two air lines running to it, one appears to be for a
brake, don't know what the second air line is for, but am hoping it is the
one that changes rotation of drum. When I got the Super Duck, the lever
that controls both these lines has four positions
       - Travel
       - Free Brake on
       - Free Brake off
       - In or Out

I would like to figure out how to get drum to pay out cable under power, too
hard for me to try and pull it by hand.

Regards
Tom B.....