Car Show and Appreciation

From: G.R. Baker (tired_iron@mounet.com)
Date: Sun Sep 15 2002 - 19:38:30 PDT

We attended a local car show today, it is one of two large car shows we
attend. Only seven of our members were able to attend but the group was very
appreciative of us attending they even had all our members come to the
podium and gave us a "Special Recognition" award. This is the kind of
awareness we want to bring to our hobby while reminding the public of the
Soldiers that used these vehicles to purchase and protect our Freedom.

P.S. as usual there are pictures under our events section, even added some
of the street rods.

G.R.Baker
MVPA 23220
M114A1 (and Various other M series)