From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Mon Sep 16 2002 - 18:25:42 PDT

Going to pickup my latest venture, a Gama Goat, on wed. It's a parts machine
and the two tubs are presently seperate. Tractor is rollable on it's tires
but trailer tub is sitting on it's hubs. The trailer tub will be loaded on a
trailer with a fork truck and the tractor will be rolled on after. On my end
I will then roll off the tractor and then try to use my smaller fork to get
the trailer tub off. Question is, my forks are 4' long, if I try to pick it
from the side (tub is 7' wide) just ahead of the rear tire then I am just
beyond center so I think it should stay on, but what is the floor structure
like under there? Will I cave something in by picking it up that way? Is a
trailer tub on it's own tail heavy, if so perhaps I could drag it back on
the trailer and pick it up from the back?

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

later,

je