Re: [MV] Loading a Gama Goat

From: J. Wiehe (j.wiehe@sympatico.ca)
Date: Mon Sep 16 2002 - 18:37:50 PDT

1) Roll tractor off and park where you want.
2) Jack up tractor and use 2 axle stands on either
    the front or rear and remove 2 tires / wheels.
3) Install tires / wheels on trailer and tow off
    with fork lift and put it where you want.
Just a quick thought.
I have never worked on a gama goat, but I would not
want to take the chance of wrecking anything with the fork lift.
Good luck.
Jim Wiehe , VA3JHW
j.wiehe@sympatico.ca