Re: [MV] M35 Cost?

From: Mark Ehle (EhleM@catc.k12.mi.us)
Date: Tue Sep 17 2002 - 08:19:05 PDT

I paid $3000 for mine 2 years ago, and it runs and drives great. It is
not by any means a show winner, but it is very reliable and has been a
real blast to drive, and very handy to have when I get other vehicles
stuck.

Later -

Mark Ehle
Dowling, MI
AMG '70 M35A2

>>> Kris Kirby <kris@catonic.net> 9/17/02 7:35:21 AM >>>

What does it cost to acquire an M35 (Deuce) in running condition?
Everything I've been seeing points at around $5,000 but if I put that
much
into a vehicle, I'd almost expect to be able to start it up and drive
off....

Also, what's the insurance like and the checkout list (tires, oil,
etc)?

--
Kris Kirby, KE4AHR  <kris@nospam.catonic.net>  TGIFreeBSD IM:
'KrisBSD'