Re: [MV] M35 Cost?

From: micdunn (micdunn@ev1.net)
Date: Wed Sep 18 2002 - 20:48:31 PDT

My M35 air conditioning worked great when I picked it up in Wisconsin in
December. But here it Texas the cab stays around 140 degrees no matter which
knobs I mash. Opening all the windows gets it down to about 100 degrees. On
the bright side, I've sweated off 40 pounds in 9,000 miles. Another 60,000
miles and I'll disappear!
-Sarge