M37 Engine problems (Oy Vey)

From: Henry J. Fackovec (hfackovec@easternems.com)
Date: Sat Sep 21 2002 - 13:33:15 PDT

Hi all:

I decided to be ambitious this morning and get my M37 back on the road, in
the spring I removed a cracked exhaust manifold, and snapped off several of
the rusted studs, I managed to remove all but one with nothing more than
brute force and ignorance, I got to the last one and the easy out snapped
off in the hole:

I am looking for a one of the following:

A- A way to get a broken easy out - out of the engine block

B- A new/rebuilt/used short block

C- Someone who wants a formerly award winning M37, that needs an exhaust
manifold, Cheap.

Any ideas?

Hankie