Re: [MV] M37 Engine problems (Oy Vey)

From: Dave Ball (vought@msn.com)
Date: Sat Sep 21 2002 - 11:44:23 PDT

Hey Henry Don't give up yet anyone who has worked on flat heads has had the
same trouble as you at one time or another.
There is a company Walton tools They have a broken tap removal tool it comes
in different styles for different type of taps.
If you are using the tapered four side easy outs this will work and save the
threads in the block.
go to there web site check it out I own one and have used it on my WC 52 and
M37 engines.
http://www.waltontools.com/products/extractr.htm

Also this site has some helpful info on stud removal the patience part his
tuff I know but the walk away part is important because a fresh start can
turn failure into success.

http://www.dimebank.com/tech/BrokenBolt.html

Dave
usual disclaimer no connection to any of the sources given above