Want to Buy M1009

From: Floyd Petri (fpetri@eastex.net)
Date: Sat Sep 21 2002 - 20:36:05 PDT

I am still Looking.

I would like to thank everyone that replied to my inquiry looking for a
M1009 to buy. However, they were all too far away. No way can I go to
California or Alabama to pick it up and I can't afford to pay for shipping.
I need a good M1009 at a reasonable price and it needs to be as close as
possible to East Texas. I can handle as far West as Dallas. As far South as
Houston or Galveston. As far East as Fort Polk Louisiana and North as far as
Shreveport Louisiana. Would the individual that sent me a photograph of the
Blue M1009 that came from BATF please send me the information again as the
message disappeared accidently.

I would like one that is original camo and in good condition. I want one
with radios installed or if no radios at least the racks, cables and antenna
mounts installed. Not interested in junk as I am disabled and can't do any
projects. Thanks.

Floyd Petri