Re: [MV] Fuel economy....I don't understand

From: Paul A. Thomas (bluewhale@jaxkneppers.com)
Date: Sun Sep 22 2002 - 21:22:37 PDT

> Why can't the deuce hold it's own.

I offer this for what it's worth: In reading the specs on my deuce engine (
gas ) I noticed it has the same horsepower as my 2002 Corolla ( 127 hp ).
I may have torque to pull my pier and beam foundation loose, but don't see
it winning any speed contests. Actually I'm more concerned ( once it's
running again: where the heck is that all terrain creeper? ) about trying
to stay out of everyone else's way on the highways. :}

Paul