Re: [MV] 24-12 volt chopper

From: kuhrick (kuhrick@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Sep 25 2002 - 04:18:55 PDT

even with out the gen 2 light you can mount a alt. and charge a 2ed batty
that is not grouded just make the - of the 2ed battry the + of the
frist
not useing it as starting you mite get away with it taking a tump you
just lose the use of the radio
you would use a relay to start the 2ed alt charging or use one that is
only one opr in are case 2 wire to start
you need a seprt - term on the 2ed alt.
the stock m1009 alts both will work likle that
so you should be able to find one
ken m886