Re: [MV] 12V trailer brakes from 24V system

From: Patrick Jankowiak (eccm@swbell.net)
Date: Thu Sep 26 2002 - 20:57:23 PDT

Tanner Electronics (Dallas Texas) has some light assy's, about 2" dia. sealed with a bunch of red and green (separate wires for red and green) LEDs in them, 24VDC with a 100 ohm resistor (buy
separately) will fire them up. They are pretty bright, they were from one of those giant signs. If you use just the red leds, a couple of these on each side would make good trailer lights. Not
military of course.

http://www.tannerelectronics.com/

======