Re: [MV] M35 gassers

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Mon Sep 30 2002 - 20:49:31 PDT

>Deuces came with an automatic transmission?

The M211 and M135 (single rear tires) both came out before the REO truck. If
you want to see some movie footage of them look at "Rambo" (the first one),
"Sorcerer" (one of my top 10 favorite movies), and "Taps" to name a few that
I remember.

Speaking of "Sorcerer", I'd highly recomend it, one of Roy Sheiders (sp?)
early movies. They went to extreme lengths for authentisity and realism as
to the sets, most all of which was shot on location in real jungles. Also
Roy and his buddies did most of thier own driving.

later,

je