Re: [MV] Black plugs.....Premium Fuel

From: Steve & Jeanne Keith (cckw@attbi.com)
Date: Tue Oct 01 2002 - 05:08:51 PDT

Interesting:

I bought my 1st CCKW in 1980 and have driven it more than 50,000 miles!
All I did to the original (government rebuilt engine at an unknown # of
miles before
I bought it) was to do the Chevy 350 valve job including the replacement of
the valve
seats about 3 years ago.

I used unleaded gas virtually all that time and if you know a CCKW with an
original
engine, you have the pedal to the metal about 50-75% of the time in hilly
areas...

Steve AKA Dr Deuce