Re: [MV] Latest Supply Line Magazine

From: Pete & Renee Davis (pandr@metrocast.net)
Date: Sun Oct 06 2002 - 18:05:16 PDT

I was very disappointed when I eagerly opened my Supply Line envelope. I will
be contacting Headquarters soon. If enough of us let them know that we'd rather
pay a bit more dues than sacrifice the quality of the publication, hopefully
they'll rethink their decision. I agree that this is the best choice for those
of us who want the MVPA to succeed. Give 'em hell, but support them one hundred
percent! That's what democracy is really all about.

Pete Davis