Re: [MV] Idea - Military Only Zone

From: william f cox (grntrks@juno.com)
Date: Mon Oct 07 2002 - 14:59:29 PDT

Well said GR,
While I attempt to wear appropriate uniform (SF tiger stripe jungle )
when displaying my '66 M35A2, I do not participate in the WW11
re-enactments I attend. I support the activities by helping pitch tents,
marshalling vehicles etc., until the re-enactment begins. At that point
I am " audience". I have never been criticized for my M vehicle, ( maybe
because I'm one of the few who drives their duece to the event).

At any rate,there should be some tolerance shown for each other's
enterests in this hobby. Not everyone can afford a WW11 restoration and
the later M vehicles offer a means of participating at a more economical
level.

Just my $.02

Frank

Frank Cox (grntrks@juno.com)