Re: [MV] Military Only Zone-Response

From: Steve & Jeanne Keith (cckw@attbi.com)
Date: Tue Oct 08 2002 - 05:40:28 PDT

> Hankie, ducking and hiding behind Ronzo this time.

Hiding behind a womans skirt again......

At the Weare (NH) Rally, we do not do judging. It is not fair to compare
a vehicle done by an individual on a budget to that of a millionare! Each
one
has their 'baby' that they are proud of.

At Weare, I run the display area (or does it run me...) and I 'try' to
segregate
vehicles by M-series and WW2 and further by size. With all the comings and
goings, I try to have an anchor vehicle on each end of the line to that
people
pulling in can 'try' to make the line straight. By segregating/collecting
vehicles
by type and vintage, I believe that owners can get to know each other and
compare
their vehicles and features easily. It also looks a LOT nicer for pictures
that HMV
collectors will be viewing.

I for one enjoy dressing up in my 'Wake Island Defenders' early WW2 uniform
and
web gear at an airshow. It really compliments the planes and whatever WW2
vehicle(s)
I bring. You would not believe how many people (many Japanese for some
reason) want
to have their picture taken with me at such ahows...

Steve AKA Dr Deuce (who has both WW2 and M-series stuff)