Re: [MV] Latest Supply Line Magazine

From: kuhrick (kuhrick@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Oct 08 2002 - 06:22:56 PDT

a ham radio club i'm a member of has just added $6 mewmbership costs if
we gewt newletter snale mail
thay say printing and maling costs $12 year and that is for 4, 2 sided pages
and thay only get $15 a year in dues
i dont would notr pay more to get snail mail i'm on the net all the time
any way
and i feel that the mag.'s on the web for members would save most any club
money on printing and postage
only thingh i will say that it would be harder to know only paying members
are geting tham
ken m886
and i feel my 2 meter rig is a nice added part of my m886