Re: [MV] Military Only Zone-Response

From: Henry J. Fackovec (hfackovec@easternems.com)
Date: Tue Oct 08 2002 - 14:48:55 PDT

That's a great point, we definitely need more new blood into the hobby.

In my experience, as a "purist", most of the reenactors I have dealt with
want a "prop" that runs, as apposed to my (and I emphasize MY preference,
not what everyone wants out of the hobby) preference to do a correct factory
restoration with attention to minute and inane details preserving a piece of
historical artifact for posterity. But I am sure there are ones that will
surprise me.

Hank