Re: [MV] Deuce wiper blades available at stores?

From: Paintball Plus (pball@csionline.net)
Date: Wed Oct 09 2002 - 14:08:29 PDT

Hi Jim,
Wiper blades found in any boat store will fit the shaft on the deuce
wipers. I have a pair on my truck, and no one - not even show judges
have noticed. The boat wiper arms and blades work better because they
have a spring that forces the wipers against the windshield when driving.
Bruce

JJ&A wrote:

>Anyone ever see wiper blades that can be made to work on a deuce at a
>regular old autoparts store? Jim

Bruce Kalin

USMC MTA, MVPA, MTA North & South Jersey
M35A2C, M105A2