GAMMA GOAT ??

From: Gray, Chris (Chris.Gray@fmr.com)
Date: Wed Oct 09 2002 - 14:22:30 PDT

HI Everyone.. Few questions on the gamma goat...

I've never been around one, don't know anything about them, if these sound
stupid go easy on me....

1. The machine I was looking at didn't have the trailer part attached to
it.. Can it run without the trailer? Any problems?

2. How are parts for this thing? Are they available? Easy to fix?

3. Heard it can go in the water?? Is this true? Problems??

4. How heavy is the tractor part without the trailer (for puting it on a
trailer to get home)..

Thanks

Chris