Parade Vehicle

From: Paintball Plus (pball@csionline.net)
Date: Wed Oct 09 2002 - 14:44:14 PDT

Ok guys, I need suggestions. In fact, I'll take as many as I can get. My
boss is giving me the day off to drive my M35 in the county Holloween
parade, which is televised. The parade is in the evening, which means
that successful trucks (Uh, I mean floats) have lighting that
illuminates their vehicle. They also have music from a PA system.

My float (Uh, I mean truck) is going to have a MASH theme, as I work for
a medical practice. The nurses will be dressed as - you guessed it,
nurses. How cool. Some of the secretaries will be wounded.

I heard that there are tapes of Vietnam sounds (live fire, tanks, etc.)
that could be played over a PA system. Does anyone know where I can get
something like this, or any other ideas - like the MASH sound track?

Any ideas on how to illuminate the truck / occupants? What about colored
strobes for night fire? Any other suggestions?

Bruce Kalin

USMC MTA, MVPA, MTA North & South Jersey
M35A2C, M105A2