Re: [MV] WTB trailer for deuce

From: Patrick Jankowiak (eccm@swbell.net)
Date: Sun Oct 13 2002 - 16:12:43 PDT

We are in process of some work regarding screening. I don't think there would be a problem with my using the trailer as long as I am maintaining it, I just don't want confusions over who the generator
in the trailer belongs to.

For now, my genset is on a 'regular' trailer. I can install a 'drop hitch' on the duece for it. This is not as blasphemous as it may seem, as the trailer has 13" of clearance itself.