Re: [MV] Re m37 Distributor

From: kuhrick (kuhrick@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Oct 18 2002 - 15:40:06 PDT

the way i see it the distributorcap has one more term than the motor has
spark plugs
and the coil wire gos in the center term i think i see a yello wire in that
one
i dont know ware the coil mounts butt the hot wire gos to the inshion
switch the other low voltage termn gos to the potes inside the distributor
and the tall high voltage wire center term on the coil gos to the center
term on the distributor cap
the same ware cars and trucks ware wired from about 1930's up too mid 1970s
ware the car makers started the bull poop with elctric inshion and no ponts
to change