1st cavalry div history book

From: Maurizio Beretta (pierino@tin.it)
Date: Mon Oct 21 2002 - 06:08:51 PDT

I bought a while ago a book, but it's not of my interest..

it's the history of 1st cavalry div in WWII, complied by Major Wright.

a LOT of pictures in this 245 pages book...
what was catching my attention, is that this book was published, by TOPPAN
PRINTING COMPANY, in Tokyo, in 1947 (occupied Japan), in ONLY 30000 copies.

with the book , there are also 5 original photos, from march 44, to 1952,
where I guess same guy is pictured: first photo, he owns a BAR on a
captured japanese "jeep" (this one is also in the book), then he's on a
shooting range with friends after end of the war (there is also a shooting
range record of fires sheet...)

cover is bad, with some tape on the spin, but inside is great.

I think that this book is a little treasure for somebody that was with them
in the pacific.

asking 35$ plus 5$ shipping from the states.

sorry, paypal only.

maurizio

p.s. .jpg on request

  | | Maurizio BERETTA mailto:pierino@tin.it
  |______(*)_| www.pierino.com
|_\ o||||o /_| Chiasso, 11
|----JeeP----| 20155 Milano MI Italy
|_| |_| ph. + 39 023270228 fax + 39 023270228