Re: [MV] M37 tow behind F-250 HD

From: william f cox (grntrks@juno.com)
Date: Wed Oct 23 2002 - 18:58:39 PDT

Paul,
I have towed an M37 on a car TRAILER rented from U-Haul with a 3/4 ton
pickup in the past with no major problems. Of course, stopping distance
increased, but with moderate speed and increased interval from the guy
ahead all went well. If you use a trailer be sure to balance the load to
get max. steering contact with the road ( i.e., just enough weight on the
hitch to prevent swaying, by moving the M37 forward or back on the
trailer). I cannot speak about the dolly. I have never used one. I now
have my own 18' car trailer and a 1 ton dually for these things.

Best wishes,

Frank Cox (grntrks@juno.com)
MVPA 14530
'45 GMC 353 DUKW