Re: [MV] M37 tow behind F-250 HD

From: Buck & Rami Sharp (bls@inebraska.com)
Date: Wed Oct 23 2002 - 19:50:48 PDT

i would use a trailer also i did no problem. but if you pull the axles you
can go pretty fast flat toe if you have extra end caps so you wont loose
fluid because you wont hurt the gears i would believe i will be corrected
if not. i trailered mine home with a 1/2 ton dodge with 360 engine no
prob.leave room for stopping but i did not have trailer brakes never have
flat toed or dollyed one though. good luck