Re: [MV] single wheel duece

From: Neil E. Amrhein (neil@netfox.net)
Date: Sat Nov 02 2002 - 13:13:16 PST

> Driving empty, you will have slightly less traction in the rear due to the
> reduction of weight (about 300 lb).

Actually, I don't believe this statement is correct. You will actually have
*more* traction in the rear because the weight of the truck is now resting
on 4 rear tires, not 8. Those 300 puonds won't matter too much, since you
now have about 1500+ lbs of weight on each of the 4 rear tires, as opposed
to 750+ lbs on each tire of a truck that is equipped with duals.