Re: [MV] DOT-3 vs DOT-5 problem. Got them mixed

From: ddoyle9570@aol.com
Date: Fri Nov 08 2002 - 17:52:29 PST

In a message dated 11/8/2002 8:32:28 PM Eastern Standard Time, bluewhale@jaxkneppers.com writes:

> I asked this question in all innocence a year ago. From what I gather it
> is asked every few months.
> There was no clear answer tho the thread raged on for about
> a month.

Paul,
Inspired by that very controversy, I did CONSIDERABLE research into just this question. The result of this an article I signed the contract for just today for Military Vehicles Magazine. I suspect, but don't know, that it will be in the next issue, and all this can be put to rest at last.

BTW, I answered Jim's question off list----wouldn't want to steal the mags thunder, or violate copyright issues.

Regards,
David Doyle