Re: [MV] Sort of MV related

From: Dave Cole (DavidCole@tk7.net)
Date: Fri Nov 08 2002 - 21:29:04 PST

I've got seriously heavy clay around my place also. I convinced my wife that my M51 dump was a good idea when I used it to move the clay and dirt from my
front yard to the back when I dug a pond. She has never questioned it's place in the yard since. (Or she just gave up?)

I know exactly what you are talking about and the answer is: rent a small excavator and save your back. For about $300 you could move a large amount of
clay with a small excavator and be done with it. I recommend a Bobcat or Kubota diesel excavator. Worth every penny.

Dave