M35 parts for sale in SC

From: GOTAM35 (gotam35@sc.rr.com)
Date: Mon Nov 11 2002 - 06:53:55 PST

Hey kids,
I have a few minuets this morning to play on the computer, so I thought I
would let all the M35 and similar truck owners here in SC and the
surrounding area know I have 2 parts trucks with lots of stuff I don't need
on them.

I'm real cheap. I have a really nice drop side bed and lots of axles I'll
let go. Everything will be cheap except the bed. Let me know if you are
interested in anything and we'll talk price. Between the two trucks I could
make one real nice one, but I don't think I have the time. That would be a
lot of work. I will bring the big stuff to you if you're with in a couple
hundred miles and if you have something interesting in you neighborhood to
look at. I will start to put small stuff on ebay soon.

I also have a few tires and rims for sale. Old tires and rims real cheap,
maybe 25$ each and good tires for a little more. I will naturally keep some
of the good ones for myself.

Joe Trapp