Re: [MV] Insuring a Mil-Veh

From: Bjorn Brandstedt (super_deuce@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 11 2002 - 16:20:16 PST

Paul,
I have been using Progressive Insurance Co off and on over the years. They
did require a photograph last time I checked. The deuce is used in a limited
commercial fasion and I only asked for liability. This may not apply to all,
I'm sure, but my 1968 deuce is insured. The cost: about $800/year.
Regards,
Bjorn
1968 M49A2C with 1972 HIAB crane instead of 1200 gallon tank.
1953 M37 (under restoration), no tags, not driven, not insured
MVP19212