Re: [MV] Insuring a Mil-Veh

From: Patrick Jankowiak (eccm@swbell.net)
Date: Tue Nov 12 2002 - 21:07:23 PST

I also use Progressive. The title says "1968 Kaiser Jeep", but of course it also says 13,500 lbs.. So they know it is an old 6x6 army truck. Liability is $600 per year. No pictures asked of me for
'second car, not driven to work daily', liability only, and no commercial use. And I have an accident on my record..